Showing all 3 results
Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 ControllerCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9800-L ControllerCheck details
Cloud Cisco Catalyst 9800-CLCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controllers
New Catalyst Cisco 9800 wireless controllers are made for evolving and growing organizations. They are built for intent-based networking and rely on Cisco IOS XE Software and Cisco RF as well as Cisco DNA and Cisco SD-Access.
Main benefits of using Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series:
- High availability is achieved by hot patching and smooth software updates, AP deployments at multiple sites without rebooting the controller.
- Built-in-security with Encrypted Traffic Analytics and Cisco Software-Defined Access.
- Cloud deployment or on-premises deployment.
- Open APIs for flexible management and automation.
Cisco Catalyst 9800 Family:
- Catalyst 9800-80 – for growing organizations, Cisco leading wireless controller, supports up to 6 thousand access points and 64 thousand clients.
- Catalyst 9800-40 – for mid-sized organizations and campus networks, supports up to 2 thousand access points and 24 thousand clients.
- Catalyst 9800-L – for small and mid-sized campus networks, supports up to 250 access points and 5 thousand clients.
- Catalyst 9800-CL – a virtual wireless controller for Private Cloud, supports up to 6 thousand access points and 64 thousand clients.