It is said that all roads lead to Rome. In the case of Cisco, this Rome is SecureX, a platform that integrates not only Cisco solutions, but is also open to integration with external systems. This is a true revolution for Cisco!
Cisco focuses on integration to such an extent that it adds SecureX to all its solutions from the Cisco Security portfolio. The visibility of all devices in a single panel is undoubtedly an interesting advantage. Even more so, if we add the ability to aggregate and analyze security data from the entire organization, as well as daily updates prepared by the Cisco Talos team.
What interesting can SecureX do?
- It correlates threats between devices, which actually shortens the response time
- Automatically secures all connected devices and areas
- Knows the context between devices
- Shows ROI and metrics from multiple products at once
- And above all, it aggregates information from various parts of the infrastructure and allows you to react to it from one place. In this way, it reduces not only the time needed to react to threats but also the number of people involved in the process.