Showing all 5 results
Cisco Catalyst 9105 Access PointCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9115 Access PointCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9120Check details
Cisco Catalyst 9130 Access PointCheck details
CW9166I-MR Access Point w/MerakiCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points
Catalyst 9100 series is a new generation of access points aimed mostly at small and medium enterprises and work from home deployments. 9100 access points provide users with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) which translates into better capacity and network efficiency. Apart from that, the Catalyst 9100 series is fully integrated security-wise for both mobile clients and IoT devices.
Catalyst 9100 Access Points Family:
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9130 Access Point – designed for large enterprises, has a number of benefits such as multiple (four) radios, Flexible Radio Assignment, a programmable RF ASIC, Integrated Security, Intelligent Capture, Cisco DNA Center, and more.
● Cisco Catalyst 9120 Access Point – for medium to large-sized organizations, available with internal or external antennas, four radios, 5GHz, dual bands (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz), Cisco RF ASIC, IoT-ready with BLE and Zigbee. Offers Flexible Radio Assignment, supports Intelligent Capture which probes the network and provides Cisco DNA Center with deep analysis.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9115 Access Point – for small to medium-sized organizations, employs three radios, 5GHz, 2.4 GHz, and BLE interface.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9105 Access Point – for small to medium-sized organizations, Wi-Fi 6-certifiable, employs three radios, 5GHz, 2.4GHz, and BLE. Offers a traditional ceiling-mounted AP and a wall-mounted AP.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9124 Access Point – for campus networks, perfect for outdoor IoT deployments due to a robust casing.
Wi-Fi 6 benefits:
● Four times capacity increase over previous standards
● Reduced latency: Deterministic and uplink resource scheduling
● Three times less power consumption on end devices
● IoT devices can be further away from the access point
● Increased Quality of Experience (QoE)