Showing all 4 results
Cisco Catalyst 9105 Access PointCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9115 Access PointCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9120Check details
Cisco Catalyst 9130 Access PointCheck details
Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points
Catalyst 9100 series is a new generation of access points aimed mostly at small and medium enterprises and work from home deployments. 9100 access points provide users with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) which translates into better capacity and network efficiency. Apart from that, the Catalyst 9100 series is fully integrated security-wise for both mobile clients and IoT devices.
Catalyst 9100 Access Points Family:
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9130 Access Point – designed for large enterprises, has a number of benefits such as multiple (four) radios, Flexible Radio Assignment, a programmable RF ASIC, Integrated Security, Intelligent Capture, Cisco DNA Center, and more.
● Cisco Catalyst 9120 Access Point – for medium to large-sized organizations, available with internal or external antennas, four radios, 5GHz, dual bands (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz), Cisco RF ASIC, IoT-ready with BLE and Zigbee. Offers Flexible Radio Assignment, supports Intelligent Capture which probes the network and provides Cisco DNA Center with deep analysis.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9115 Access Point – for small to medium-sized organizations, employs three radios, 5GHz, 2.4 GHz, and BLE interface.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9105 Access Point – for small to medium-sized organizations, Wi-Fi 6-certifiable, employs three radios, 5GHz, 2.4GHz, and BLE. Offers a traditional ceiling-mounted AP and a wall-mounted AP.
- ● Cisco Catalyst 9124 Access Point – for campus networks, perfect for outdoor IoT deployments due to a robust casing.
Wi-Fi 6 benefits:
● Four times capacity increase over previous standards
● Reduced latency: Deterministic and uplink resource scheduling
● Three times less power consumption on end devices
● IoT devices can be further away from the access point
● Increased Quality of Experience (QoE)